Sunday, April 11, 2010

Well. . . Heck Where Ya'll Been!!

My Dad and I hit some softballs a while ago. He only hit twice and I hit four times. He still beat me in the competition to hit the farthest. He will tell you it's a tie, but I know better!! Thanks Dad, it was fun.


This is my best friend Selena, and myself if you didn't notice me.:) We went running on a trail by Utah Lake and it was way fun. It was nice to be in the sun and get some exercise. It's great to be around ya Slim.....you make me laugh!!






I went to Classic Lifeguard at the beginning of the semester. It's pretty cool over there!! I got to practice intubating on some dummies and that was cool. I don't want to do it on a real person, but know I could if I needed to. Good stuff!


ALRIGHT!! Obviously I don't know how to delete pictures and edit, so take it for what it's worth!! :)

Temple square at Christmas time. Pretty Pretty.



Selena is making fun of me, don't let her mislead you. HA HA. Supposedly that's what I said a "scary" face looks like.
Going to a dance party....where I stand and observe the real dancers!!
Being crazy in the SNOW!!! Way fun....!!

Add Image

No comments:

Post a Comment