Sunday, October 4, 2009

Kemree Kali Peterson


Here is Kemree!! She is so amazing - and little. I could stare at her all day. She is quite the wiggle worm when awake, which is only about ten minutes a day. :) She just lights up my world. She is so dang cute too. She is going to be spoiled that's for sure. She truly is a blessing in our lives. I'm so grateful for her. Kemree is so innocent and perfect to me. I bet she grows up to give her Dad a run for his money though!! And she likes being scrunched like that, don't worry about it. Ha Ha.






Chasity & Kemree. Kemree doesn't like bright lights!













Dad, Mom, Kemree, & Kali













Good ol' Pete, what a man!!






1 comment:

  1. She is soooooo cute! I can't wait to see her in person. Looks like you had a good time! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete